Adult Day Programs
Designed to provide daytime supervision, activities, food and entertainment to adults who experience physical or cognitive difficulties, yet are capable of living at home with some assistance in a community group setting. Adult Day Stay services are available to help caregivers keep family members and loved ones at home for as long as possible. Participants receive quality care and social interaction while families and caregivers are afforded valuable relief (respite). They provide social engagement and assistance to fulfill the physical and emotional needs of seniors.
Pricing & How it is covered:
Private Pay with a daily rate, some will accept vouchers. Pricing ranging from $40 – $150 per day. Some long-term care insurance policies cover Adult Day Stay services.
Services Typically Include:
- Arts & crafts, games, etc.
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with personal care
- Caregiver support & groups
- Group activities & exercise
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available