Care Guide is a no-cost resource to families serving all of Georgia. We help our clients create a Family Plan that best fits their care needs, location, budget, lifestyle and next steps. We ease the burden of having to navigate the industry and answer all the questions by providing free consultation to families so we can help find the best care available.
We are locally owned and operated, serving families in the state of Georgia with access to placing in 47 U.S. states. With 9+ years of experience, we help our clients by identifying the senior care that best fits their medical needs, financial capability, geographic and lifestyle preferences. Let us reduce your stress by providing a free consultation to help you find the best senior care available.
Faith is important to us, therefore we approach each client with a servant's heart and are ready to work diligently to offer quantified options within a reasonable time frame.
At Care Guide Inc, we patiently guide you through each step of the way. Our team's sole purpose is to help you make the right decisions. Worry no more — we have the answers.
Senior care made clear.
The EXTRA MILE
- Board Member of The Atlanta Senior Care Network Niche (ASCNN) since 2015
- Management experience in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Personal Care, and Memory Care communities
- Hospice experience
- Dementia specialist
- Gerontology Certified
- We provide Continuing Education Units (CEU) for industry professionals such as; social workers, case managers, care coordinators, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and other industry related personnel.
- Featured informative talks on local radio.
- Physically toured over 700 communities in the state of Georgia.